Cashback can be cancelled only by the shop where the purchase has been made.
Potential reasons for cancelling Cashback can be:
- Order cancellation, non-payment or return of goods.
- Dispute with a seller
- If a promo code has been used
- Violation of cashback shopping rules.
- Violation of the shop's terms and conditions.
- The shop has cancelled cashback by mistake. In this case please contact us at email@example.com and attach a screenshot with details of your order from your personal account at the corresponding shop.
If none of the above applies to you, don’t hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We will figure out what happened and do everything we can to help you.